For anyone venturing deeper into the world of audio or even for those already deeply entrenched, this recently released White Paper provides valuable insight and information into delivering an amazing live audio experience for indoor spaces.
Some of the areas of discussion are;
– The Connection Between the Room, the Audio System, and the Audience
– Understanding the Audio Spectrum as Applied to the Intended Room Use
– Designing the Audio System
– Selecting Loudspeakers, Placement, and Understanding Pattern Control
– Additional Audio Equipment Choices
– Selecting the Correct Microphones for the Venue
– Acoustical Treatment and Acoustical Replacement Systems
For further information on this exciting topic download the full white paper from the link below.